Friday, May 19, 2006

Countin days & bad dreams.

The doctor(s) at HKL has made the decision to cancel the planned 2nd operation fer my father. They say that the risk is too high. So they released my father and he's now back in Seremban. He's condition is somewhat, stable but.. how should I put it.. ok he don't have much time left. As the doctors put it, he cannot be saved.

I woke up around 5am today, been given a bad dream that made me nervous. It was the same dream like I had before. The 1st time I had it, I got calls from my aunt tellin me my father was sent to HKL fer brain tumor and today I had the same exact dream.

I sent my kid sister, Emma fer a trip back to Seremban today. She took a bus and in a few more hours, she'll be in Seremban. Somehow, this kind of sadness always gets into me when I see her go away. Some of you who read my homepage might have known how close me and my kid sister is. Yeah I'm a sentimental person sometime.

No comments: