Monday, May 15, 2006

Bestman fer a best friend, June fer recordin and all.

It's been a while since my last blog. If I remembers correctly. My internal clock has gone haywired so I'm not quite sure the distance between the last thing I've done and now. Ah well..

What else is new? Well, where should I start. I've been savin bunch of memorised blogs and now I don't know what to write first. Oh, my kid sister is here at my home. She's on holiday and she's stayin fer a while before she go back to my aunt's house in Seremban. She came on 9th and I had to follow her back to Penang to accompany her fer her exam.

In Penang, I was breakin all the university's rule. I wear a tee and track pant which is forbidden, my hair is way longer than they approved and I sneaked into the men's hostel so that I can take a nap. Hah. It was fun no doubt about it. We arrived at around 5 somethin in the mornin, I was tired from the lack of sleep, and we went back to Puchong at 6pm. So, I ended up takin a few days off. Heck there's no installation too so the timin is not bad at all.

This 3rd June I'll be my friend's bestman (pengapit) fer his weddin. Imagine that. As far as I've remembered, this is my 3rd time bein a bestman fer someone's weddin. Not to mention bein a photographer too. This time around, I had to be both. The bestman and the photographer. The best thing is, I can have the good foods. Oh, I have to get a Baju Melayu. Lucky fer me I've already bought a few metres of textile fer my Baju Melayu. It's been a long while since I went to a tailor but then, I can use this Baju Melayu fer Hari Raya too! Heh. Not bad eh?.

Excludin this upcomin weddin, I have another 4 friends who'll get married soon. It's one of those season I guess. To those who's gettin married, congratulation fer you couples. May the bond hold you guys together fer the rest of the life and the afterlife.

Bad news. I get this feelin that this past few days was the time of destruction. Why? My jeans has been crazily torned all by itself. My boots got munched by a customer's dog (brat..) and the power window of my car stop workin smoothly. Dagnammit. Got to get a new boots, a pair (or two) of workin shoe (well I wore the ol boots to work and the poor soul commit suicide.. I understand.) and a pair of jeans and maybe a tee or two. Hangah (my 2nd guitarist) is sellin his newly bought The Black Dahlia Murder t-shirt fer a good price. He bought a size too small fer him but just fine with me. Ah I love bein thin.

Ah, June is near. The month Fractured have been waitin fer. The time we'll *hopefully* go fer recordin fer the new record. Right now we're rushin to catch up with the new songs. I still have a few songs to write the lyrics left. Even the "The Life Inside The Hole" song from our old demo got no full lyric yet. Hehe. Call me lazy. Anyway, I've been pushin all the band members fer this upcomin June's recordin. If we delay it again, then it'll all be just history. It's now or never.

I'm in the office right now, abusin the resources to write this blog and there's no job fer today. I guess it's time fer me to get back home and continue my slumber. The longest holiday ever. Hehe. Nice. Later.

No comments: