Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dad in HKL & 1st Page 2006 is out!

My dad is in HKL now. In the emergency care room, waitin to go fer another operation. Now to remove another tumor that doctor have recently found. He was transfered from Seremban's hospital today and my aunt gave me a call just to inform me about it. I pray fer my father's health. Hope that he'll get through it just fine. I do love him.

Fer you html freaks out there. And those who bother to know what kind of html editor I use to create my homepage. You might heard of 1st Page 2000. Yeah I use that software. Why? Because it's better than FrontPage, my html codes is clean, and it doesn't cost me a dime to download and use. Now they have a new version! Finally! Everyone rejoice! Now they have 1st Page 2006! Go get it at their website. It's at http://www.evrsoft.com. Go! Go!.

I'm kinda tired so that's it fer now. It's gettin harder to see me wrote blogs nowadays huh? Well. It's one of those time. Later.

No comments: