Thursday, April 20, 2006

27 + 1 = ?

Hoho. Today is the day. The same day like every year. Yeah yeah it's mine! MINE! Today is my birthday hooo! Well but then I don't celebrate it, like every year. But my sisters give birthday wish's smses so it's fine. Oh thanks to isman too. Yeah yours will always be 1 day quicker than mine. So happy birthday to you too.

What did I do fer my birthday today? Well, I work my arse's off. So busy today with doin the new car grant, busy installation schedules. I'll have the new road tax tomorrow. Phew I thought I'll never get that. So now everytime it's my bday, it'll be a reminder about my car's roadtax. What a way to remind meself. Gettin birthday wishes from my sisters and friends is enough celebration fer me. Though I'd love it if someone buy me an Ibanez Destroyer II. Haha.

So thanks to those who sent their regards. Really appreciate it. Now I'm at the end of my 'teenage' life. Now's the time to get serious with my life. Or maybe not. Blah. Who cares. Just need to enjoy it. Now where's my cake.. Anyone? Later.

No comments: