Sunday, May 28, 2006

MyTeam vs Malaysia, it's obvious who's the real winner..

Ah. Football. I have to admit, I have long abandoned my desire to watch any Malaysian football match since, uhm, ever. I'm not afraid to say that watchin any local team play is like watchin amateurs. So flame me. But today I'm watchin a local football match. But it's not just any match, yeah it's MyTeam vs. Malaysia's junior team.

It's now 1 goal fer each team. Who I pick to win the match? MyTeam of course. But it's ok if they lose. The team which was assembled & trained fer bout 6 months playin against the "pro". Hah. HAHA MyTeam shoot the 1st goal! Huurrrahhhh! I'm still happy fer it. Even if MyTeam lose, this scar on Malaysian team will never heal. Such disgrace. This is the harsh reality, our national teams are spoilt too much with luxury and such, they became football workers rather than football players.

Update, Malaysian team has just scored another goal. It's now 2-1 fer Malaysian and MyTeam.

Where was I? Oh about our national players. Well, I know I'm not the only one who's thinkin like that. I know many of us do. Care to tell me what's our rankin in the world now? Bottom 20? Or 40? Sad is it? It is. When MyTeam scored the 1st goal, I was excited and sad at the same time. Our "pros" against the amateurs and the latter got the 1st lead. This shows how rubbish our current football situation has gone. We can't even make a name in southeast asia. Forget about the asian cup. World cup? With the current status, don't make me laugh. Even Togo, the country I never heard before went to Germany playin fer World Cup.

What's wrong with our players? If you ask me I'd still say it's about materials and luxury. It's not rare to see a new born star went like a kindergarden's football player after gettin a Perdana V6 or somethin fer his achievement in his last match against whoever. It's like a disease, a sad plague that has poisoned our players. Do they really love the game? Nobody knows except themselves. Fer sure they love the money and fame.

So Malaysia's junior team won the game with 2 to 1. Is it somethin to brag about? Did they make up to their status? To me, they are a major disappointment. If they got a 5-0 score, then I can seriously agree that they are our pros. But lookin at the match statistics, and their opponent, they got nothin to be proud about. They lose big time. In the end, MyTeam, the real amateurs, proved that love for the game can make any player, a star. I fully agrees with MyTeam's motto: Believe in possibilities. Chin up MyTeam, you really proves us that Malaysian can play football like a pro if they try hard. Thank you fer showin us that Malaysian football still have hope of survivin.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against our national team. Eh, wait. I am. And I will always be until our team is feared once again like the *long* good old days. Until that day, many like me will make this special match today the only local football match we'll watch.

Heh, even the Man of The Match goes to MyTeam's player. Later.

1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

This game only reaffirms the deplorable state of Malaysian football! What a joke!