Friday, November 18, 2005

Ridin a Kawasaki & gettin used to Puchong

Whoa. Today is somethin. It's my 1st time ridin bike doin installation. One of my boss who have this Kawasaki KRZ went back home and asked me if I want to use his bike to do installation. Ouch. I don't quite know how to ride bikes with clutch. But then there's many places to go so I had to take the offer. Guess what? It ain't that bad after all! I have bad experiences with Yamaha RXZ fer bein unforgivin when it comes to take the 1st and 2nd gear but this Kawasaki is pretty much easy. I'm startin to like ridin it. So no more missed installation's appointment. Hurrah! I have a few days to use the bike though and after that, it's back to ridin on that back of Bobby's bike. Well, it's fun!

I'm gettin used to Puchong's area now. I had a few wrong turns but I'm gettin a hang of this place. It's not that hard but there's more shortcuts I have to learn. Not bad fer a Seremban guy in Puchong. To be honest, Puchong's road are not as messy as Klang's. Later.

2 comments:

Putnumber Editor said...

hi there, from seremban!

isman said...

dude, lost in puchong oredy? no updates?? hahaha