Saturday, November 12, 2005

Woooohoooooo!

Ho Ho Ho! I bursted out in brief but loud laughter this mornin. Guess what. Come on. Sorry but no you guessed the wrong thing. The lady I told you about finally accepted the fact that she can't do the Streamyx installation by herself. HAHAHAHAHA! But anyway you were right about me bein cuter. Thanks.

Ok here's the story. This mornin, I saw the women's Work Order changed to "New Order" when I was darn sure I returned her appointment yesterday and changed the status to "Customer request self installation". I smirked fer a while before I asked the secretary to call her up and asked her what really happened.

So then, in the phone conversation, the lady's tone lighten. Lighter than before. Such a sweet talker. *giggles*. So she confess that she can't do the self installation. Because she wasn't allowed to. So she wanted me to go and do the installation. Although she didn't specifically say that she wanted me to go, but then, it's my area so I'll be the one who'll go and do it.

The sweet smell of victory. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: