Saturday, November 12, 2005

Internet hogged & love after breakup.

Urghhh. I'm in a Internet Cafe near my place and the line is horrible. Sheesh. Gazillion of people hoggin the line with webcams, online RPGs etc and it took me nearly 15 bloody minutes to read a single email in Yahoo!. Great. Oh, and I have to wait fer ages to open up Blogger to write this blog. *sigh*. I'm not the only one payin fer this service so there's not much I can do. Except fer whinin here on the net haha!.

How would you feel if you really love somebody but at the same time, you know you will never be together. Fer me, I'll be sad fer sure, but at the same time, I'll be happy because I know I get the love I longed fer from her although she will not be mine. You know who I'm talkin about. Yeah we can't be together, but whatever happens, I know that I love her and she'll love me. The feelin won't change even after she's with somebody else and me with another person. Ask yourself, how many of you will be friends with the person who's no longer your couple or such. Breakin up doesn't always mean that you need to be that person's enemy or somethin like that. In this case, breakin up means that we both will always care fer each other even if we can only be lovin friends.

I wonder how long it'll take fer this blog to get published after I hit the 'Publish' button. Wanna experiment? Here goes. Later.

P/s: I will always care fer you Momoe. We will always have our memories.

No comments: