Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Care to Care2? & my sister will move out.

I was searchin fer some birthday E-cards when I stumbled on Care2 Website. If you are into human rights, animal rights, earth rights sorta things; this site is good. The registration is free and you'll have a free email address if you want to. They have loads of non-profit activities which you can join.

I know I haven't update my personal homepage fer quite some time now. Well, I don't quite sure what I want to update. I'm waitin fer my new desktop PC and Bobby said that he wanted to register a phone line & Streamyx (yay!) fer our new place. It'll be a few months more I guess. Ah well.

My big sister will be movin to Malacca by the end of this month. Yikes!. I still have loads of stuff back there in Seremban and I don't know how the heck I can get those stuff here with my car is no longer mine now. Yeah my Ibanez is on the top of my rescue list. Later then.

No comments: