Friday, December 09, 2005

New bike!, Fractured show oversea? & metalheads busted.

Haha. I bought a bike. Now it's easier to go places. No more dependin on Bobby to take me places now. Yeahhh. It's a 4-stroke bike and it's a brand new. Still shiny but I dunno fer how long. Heh. Livin in an apartment is hard when it comes to washin own transport etc. Ah well. I'm still learnin my way round here. I'm gettin the hang of this place though. But my work area is includin Meru/Kapar and the place is still unknown to me. No I went there a few times but with Bobby. To go there by meself is another thing. Soon baby, soon.

I'm on a flu now. Got it yesterday so I didn't go to work today. *sigh*. I missed a few appointments. I'm on medication so I hope tomorrow I'll be fine. Got somethin important to do tomorrow.

Fahmi called and spewed a good news. If it's true. Next year Fractured will probably be playin oversea. We are confirmed as one of the band listed but the venue is still in discussion. Probably Thailand or Indonesia. Woohoo! I'll update you guys on this matter frequently.

Last week nearly a hundred of gig goer, bandmembers etc got busted in a metal gigs. Got my friends in the lockup too but when I was in Seremban, it's already Sunday and we can't bail em out. So it's certain that there will be no metal gigs this year. *sigh*. I'm not into black metal but why does I have to suffer because of this? WHY!! Later.

No comments: