Thursday, December 29, 2005

Where's my shirt?, get my car back & 2006 emotions.

Oh my! This is makin me crazy. I think I lost the T-shirt. It's THE Gegaran Metal 2005 T-shirt! Ahhhhh! I knew somethin is missin. But I don't know where I've lost it. My sister has moved to Melaka now and I have this feelin that the tee was in the old house. I hope she brought it with her to Melaka because that t-shirt is a very valuable thing to me. Sheesh. I really wish I accidently left it at the old house while I was movin my things to this apartment.

I'm currently workin my arse's off this few months. If I can achieve my personal target, I'll bail my car out from the horrible finance's garage in less than a month startin from next January. I really miss my car. I have to hold my urge to buy new clothes, computer parts, new boot, mp3 player and so on, so that I can get my car back. Anyway, I have to pay about RM3,000 to get the darn 4 wheel back. Yeow. I guess the towin distance from my place to the garage is expensive. Yeah great. Fucken waste of money. If I didn't have to pay the towin expenses, I probably have to pay about less than 2K. Shitty.

Now I'm coverin about 3 installer's area which is, whoa, big. I needed the cold cash so I have to cope with it. It's very tirin mind you. Puchong + Meru/Sementa + Bukit Kemuning. Sometime the appointments was so scrambled I have to rush between those places which is far. Ah, anythin to get my car back. Hope the finance won't sell my car off to somebody before I get the chance to bail it.

The work has slowly eatin my band's life. I missed my practice session last week because I have this 1 customer who just have no patient to wait fer another 2 days. Sheesh. And guess what? When I was there he said the line got no dial tone since early in the mornin. ARGHH! I purposedly waited the whole night while Fractured had to practice without me so that I could go early in the mornin to entertain the customer just to know that the line had a problem? Where's my railgun? Shitty.

Fahmi has been buggin me about 3 new songs which I still haven't had the chance to practice. Hey my Ibanez TR Series is with me now hehe. But there's only 1 string left, the 1 I bought to replaced the snapped string before. Read my previous blog and you'll know (I was waitin to write somethin like this..). Oh yeah while you're at it, why don't you read my blog from the beginnin. Ok ok back to the story. I still have 3 more new songs left to practice and then we can start our recordin session. Yay! I want the full-length album to be out in the early quarter of 2006. I'll write bout our upcomin recordin when the time comes.

Speakin of 2006. Wow. I'll be 28 soon. A few blinks of an eye and, wallah! I'll be 28. Some say it's the age fer men to find his companion or soulmate or whatever in life. How bout me? Maybe, or maybe not. I don't know. Time will tell. The times like this, when the increment of the year is near, is quite sentimental to me. It's the time when my mind wander back to the old days. My childhood, my young teenage life (wah after this I'm no more eligible fer the "teen" title huh? Dagnammit!) and so on. We all gone through so much huh? Yessirree. This is why bein a human is great. We have memories. We can virtually relive our past within our mind. My thought goes to those who left me, my lovely mother (I'm still a bit emotional when I think about her, love you mom...), my grandparents (atuk, uwan. Hey my Raya's always a blast when they're around. Ah, there's dust in my eyes..) who made my childhood's life great, my uncles and aunties, I really miss you all. Sorry fer the emotions. I know, I have a soft heart inside. Listenin to The Police - Englishman In New York is the suitable sound my mood wants to hear..

Keep your eyes open few birthday announcement shamelessly written by me, in not-so-distant future. Oh yeah Isman, yours will be 1st, I know. Love and appreciate those who you have and remember those who left. Later.

No comments: