Friday, December 30, 2005

Waitin to do my work, 5 years online & new Metalterus forum.

Bah! The earliest appointment is at 3.00pm. Hey, I've been thinkin bout somethin just now. It's about my homepage. Wow, it's nearly 5 years since I published that webby-o-mine. Unfortunately, the old website design I made is lost in a bad XP error I stumbled recently which have left me with no choice but to reformat and cleanly install a new XP. Damn. I don't know if I have another copy of the old design. Even my new design is lost! Oww I nearly fergot I wrote a half page of new rants and I'm sure I didn't burn it into CD. Damn!

Anyway, thinkin about this few years my website has been around the net and stayed in a free home at Graffiti.Net, words can't do justice on how excellent my web hostin is. I tried a few and since my personal preference is a host without any popup etc, Graffiti.Net got my attention. Now I don't care much bout popups and still Graffiti.Net have none. Excellent. Yeah this sounds more and more like a lame advertisement I know. But heck, my site is still up fer more than 5 years and countin! Are yours? :P.

Okay here's the news. There's a new Metaterus forum online. The old one will have a limited period of life left until it'll be totally disbanded. You'll have to register a new account fer the new forum though. No, you still don't have to be a 'trve'/'tr00' or whatever lame bullshit you underage kiddies wants to call yourself to join the forum. But keep in mind that this is a metal forum. You can talk bout your fav hiphop singer on the other gazillion forum out there.

I heard there's a rumour that TV3 is goin to organise a metal gig soon? Later.

No comments: