Thursday, May 05, 2005

New url redirectin service & car door dented.. *sigh*

Here's the late breakin news. I just registered a new url redirectin service on Cjb.net so here's a short url fer you guys to remember if you want to visit my homepage. Yeah well long url sucks so thank me then :D.

http://www.alsemo.cjb.net

And here's the direct url which is the permanent url in case my short url gone wacko or I fergot to re-activate it (the short url will expire on the next 90 days unless I reactivate it periodically.. Ah well..).

http://home.graffiti.net/alsemo:graffiti.net/

Yes do not ferget the trailin "/" sign on the end because it's a must on Graffiti.net. Now I have to update my profiles on the net everywhere..

My friend accidently bumped my car on the right side so the door on the driver's side are dented. Ah. What to do. It's amazin that even tho the dented are not that noticable, but the 'feelin' is there. Damn am I perfectionist? I don't know. But I do know that THE DARN DOOR IS DENTED NOW!! Ahhhh!!! And my 1st payment fer the car should start only by next month. *sigggghhhhhhhhh*. Later.

No comments: