Thursday, May 05, 2005

My website is down & night vision video.

My homepage is currently inaccessible since yesterday. *sigh*. The main Graffiti.net server seems to be ok tho. My website account on the server seems to be ok. I didn't get banned and my account didn't get deleted fer many of the blabberin I wrote in my site :D. I guess they got a problem with the DNS or probably some sub-domain error. Anyway, I would like to put it as my site got major hits this week with gazillion visitors per hour and the hostin server just can't manage the tremendous data transfer to my site alone. Hah!. Ok it was an early mornin joke. An excitin one it is, to think bout it. Don't tell me you can't take jokes nowadays.

An info bout the Singapore video. Faiz (the cameraman cum band manager.) took our whole show in "Night Vision". Great. Just great. It hurts my eyes seein the damn show that way. The other bands on the video is ok. No night vision thingy. Ironic. I don't know what the heck he was thinkin. Urghh. It's nauseatin and troublin fer my stomach to see bright light (night vision tend to capture light more sensitively) and the yucky green color of the video. Sheesh. Later.

No comments: