Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Amityville Horror, tired & new song's lyric.

I love horror movies. I do. And I know most of the time, I'll freak out when I'm seein or after I saw horror movies. Still I love em. And I just saw The Amityville Horror starrin Ryan Reynolds and Melissa George. And that movie is disturbingly horrific. When I'm watchin the movie, I kept sayin to meself "damn this movie is too much", "sheesh I can't watch this" and tons of others excuses that failed to keep me off the screen. Heck it's a good movie anyway. There's a lot of emotions which made me sayin "Get the heck out of the house damnit! Now!". And there's value of life in it. Oh fer sure the horror came free with all this bundle. The story is about a house which was a mass-murder crime scene when a guy killed his whole family claimin that he was possessed. He was then put to bars (if I'm not mistaken, heck that was the introduction fer the goodies to come anyway..) and years later, the current time, this clueless happy family moved in. Then the horror starts. Again. Phew thanks goodness I made it till the end. Now I better get my fav anime vids so that I can stop freakin out now.

Today was the busiest day at work. Got many things to do and lucky me, 99% of it is done. Nowadays, my boss give me tasks a day in advance. Sheesh. To get back home and thinkin that tomorrow I'm already booked is pretty much tirin. I'm easily tired nowadays. Now the usual tired-after-work stuff, this is much worst. Heck if I'm too tired to even go out fer a drink then my work must be very tirin. Tomorrow I have to go to Puspakom to get this car inspected. And to make sure I'll do that early in the mornin, I was asked to drive that car today. Sheesh.

Still haven't done anythin with the new song's lyric though. I have a few unassembled puzzle of the lyrics but still too lazy to write from the start. Got lyrics fer the chorus part, the bridge part etc but no main verse stuff yet. Anyway I got the picture of what to write about so it's somethin that I should worry less. Unless today is already 8th of July. Later.

No comments: