Monday, May 23, 2005

Fractured new song & strings fer my bass.

Yesterday, me and Fractured except Hangah went practicin fer our new song. The new song is, whoa, great. It's a great probability that we'll perform this new song in the upcomin Gegaran Metal 2005 gigs. But only if I can make and memorise the lyrics :D. How's the new songs? Quite intense and still technical to say the least. I got to write a lyric soon. Now where's my thinkin cap?

Ouch, I fergot to polish my bass guitar. Now the strings are pretty much rusty a bit (heck the strings is nearly a year old now, probably more!). I know I'll have to fork out RM90++ fer a new set of Kyser Powercore strings (Yeah Kyser is my fav bass strings) but it'll not be this month. Thank goodness I'm a bassplayer. One of the thing that made me not to be a guitar player is that when guitar strings are rusty, my delicate (seriously. it's true) fingers will easily get cut. I had a few experiences with that and it's downright painfull and dangerous (rust can effect your body). Hopefully the current strings can make it to the upcomin gigs.

No comments: