Monday, May 02, 2005

Gegaran Metal 2005 info! & 3 days Singapore trip on video!

I just got the unofficial flyer fer the upcomin Gegaran Metal 2005 gigs. The flyer is in Bahasa Malaysia so I had to translate it to English. So here it goes:

MuzikBox Production And IJ Entertainment
Presenting

Gegaran Metal 2005
Featuring

Cryptic Malediction
Narsamum
Fractured
Argon
Violator
Eibon
Carerforg
Prosanica
Mine
Everlasting Tales

Venue: "Music Garage" - My Friend Station,
Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Kuala Lumpur (Near Kampung Pandan's roundabout).
Date: 10th July 2005 (Sunday)
Time: 2:00PM - 9:00PM
Entry: Buy 2 cassette OR 1 CD worth RM 20.00 at Music Garage's counter and gain:
Free Entrance Pass!!!


So there it is. This flyer is just a photocopy and the official flyer will be full color, due to release next month. So to all my friends, don't tell me you don't even have RM20 to spare?

Fahmi came and lend me Fractured newest home vid. The video is about our 3 days trip to Singapore includin our show plus a shot of another 2 bands. The homemade The Bodybag music video I told you about before is also included. All the nonsense we did was in it. Haha it's enjoyable to watch the darn video. It has a footage of us eatin Mc Donalds, footage of us takin a double decker bus (My 1st time!) and many more! Truly a precious treasure fer me to keep. Anyway it's up fer bid startin at RM 99,999.00. LoL no I was just jokin. Later.

No comments: