Friday, April 08, 2005

Net buddies meet up, Streamyx ain't fast right now & Singapore's gigs picture.

I'm goin to KL tomorrow fer a small gatherin with a few of my long time net buddies. Tomorrow too will be my 1st time drivin on the crazy roads of KL. Oh yeah I did mention drivin. My last car loan application was accepted so I've add another commitment in life. No more drenched in rain! No more hot sun! I can hear songs while on the road! Oh, oil price has been raised again... Drats. Back to the gatherin, I'll probably be in KLCC and/or anywhere there's chicks can be seen roamin the area. If you're my net buddy, do come. To my long lost net buddies, really misses you guys so come and join us too! Got a date too tomorrow, after the gatherin with an oversea friend. After a few plans that went kaput, Momoe will finally come to Malaysia tomorrow. Another event I've been waitin fer.

The net has been slow this past few days. Even at my office which uses 1Mb Streamyx connection. Now what the heck are the guys at TMNet are doin right now? I don't have any idea but I do hope this slowness will be a brief encounter. I have a "The document contains no data" problem with blogger just now. I don't know if you guys are experiencin the same problem as I have. So, rather than editin my previous post, I was left with the option of copyin the entire post, deletin it and do a repostin of the edited version of the blog. Sheesh.

Thanks to Venibbeth (Fleurs Du Mal's guitarist), I now have Fractured band picture when we was in Singapore. Expect the picture to be uploaded into my homepage soon. More pictures will be comin soon as Faiz is processin his films. I'm startin to miss the video we took. That too, will be soon. Later.

p/s: I tried postin this blog but still got this annoyin "The document contains no data" bs. Drats..

No comments: