Friday, April 15, 2005

Meetin, volcanoes wakin up, luxurious Marukku, ADSL splitter damaged & songs.

Bosses always knew how to hit you with a good point that you can't figure out how to defend yourself from instantly. Oh yeah so there was a meetin today and I got flamed. Again. And it's always after the meetin that I managed to think of some great excuses that can save my lazy arse back then. Sheesh. Anyway some of the things I expect him to spill out, did came out from his mouth. Like my hair fer example. The disapprovin tone bout my hair has finally made it to the meetin. Ah well, I got nothin against tyin my hair. Can't blame him tho, I'm always a rebellious (I am rebellious only when I'm right, don't get me wrong.) type and my hair seems like the most valid point.

Did you heard/read/saw the news bout a bunch of volcano activities around Indonesia? As reported in Berita Harian (Bahasa Malaysian news, keep your English-Bahasa Malaysia dict handy), 11 volcanoes around Indonesia is currently bein monitored because of the volcanic activities. Should we worry bout it? I mean, we're Malaysian and we don't have active volcanoes standin on our ground. Now that's where you're wrong. We should be worry. If fact, prepare to be slightly panicked. Remember 1883 - Krakatoa explosion? I don't remember anythin bout it because I was not born yet but you can read the link. It's still listed as one of the worst disaster. Now tell me why we should not be worried bout this. I mean. 11 volcanoes dude! Even the long retired Krakatoa volcano has a child (called Anak Krakatau = Child of Krakatoa)!. If you read the link bout the all-time famous Krakatoa Volcano, you can see the Krakatoa island before and after the great explosion. Now tell me we should not be worried bout this (I'm repeatin meself, I know..). If you managed to get the hard copy of Berita Harian, you can see the placement of those 11 most active volcanoes. They're basically surroundin the whole southern part of Malaysia. Volcanic eruption = bad. More on this later. This is scary and terrifyingly interestin at the same time.

I was havin a mid-evenin ride with my bike this evenin, searchin fer a pack of Marukku (an Indian style of munchies, like twisties but made from traditional indian ingredients, don't ask me what in it.) without any luck. Heck it's always like that. Everytime you really want somethin, you'll surely have a hard time findin it. So I got home and I went to the nearest supermarket to buy it. RM3.20 fer 350grams of marukku which I know they sell the same amount fer only RM1 or RM1.50 at the bus terminal. It's not even a festive day fer all I care! Ah well, at least the taste is still great. Yum!

My sister accidently stepped on the phone line a my adsl splitter was damaged. So now we have to swap usage. But I got the veto vote because it doesn't mean anythin if I can't use my "always on" broadband connection. Moral of the story, never let yourself got tripped on the phone line because you might lose the phone line's benefit if your brother pay fer Streamyx/any other broadband service. :D.

Songs fer today is:

Chantal Kravianuk (whatever her name is) - Armageddon OST - Leavin On A Jet Plane.

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple - Interstate Love Song.

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple - Still Remains.

*sigh*... Later.

No comments: