Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happy birthday isman & my friend's granpa died.

Sometime we just can't have the whole birthday month fer ourselves huh? Ah well. So ~~Happy birthday to you!.. Happy birthday to you!.. Happy birthday to isman!.. Happy birthdayyyy tooo youuuuu!!!~~. May your days ahead be filled with God's love. 18th April is his day so go drop him a Happy Birthday line. Dude, remind me to buy you a drink the next time we meet. If April is your birthday month too, I wanna wish you Happy Birthday too no matter what date it is fer this month.

My friend's grandfather died today and I just came back from "tahlil". Condolences to his whole family fer the lost. Later.

1 comment:

isman said...

dude ... i'm touched *blushing* ... bwahahahah, neway thank u so much for the wish. i'll make sure it's not just a drink!! >:)