Monday, April 25, 2005

Fractured will be playin in Kuala Lumpur this July!

Talks has it that me and Fractured will be playin at Gegaran Metal [?] (I don't know what number it will be because I lost track.) on 10th July 2005!. Fahmi (my drummer) called me just now to confirm it and hopefully we will get the chance to play in it because anythin can happen in between of the scheduled gigs. If we get the spot, we will be playin along with some big names in Malaysian underground metal scene. Wow. This is it. This is the time! *fingers crossed*.

Next week we (Fractured) will be practicin our new songs and we hope to play those songs at the upcomin gigs. Yeah! \m/.

Oh, fergot to add, if any of my real life friends didn't show up fer this upcomin gigs, I'LL FREAKIN SKIN YOU ALIVE MESELF!! LoL :D. More infos will be shamelessly revealed as soon as I heard/read/saw it. Later.

No comments: