Monday, May 31, 2004

Good time at the Band Competition

The contest was great! We was the 3rd band playin that night and though the crowd are more towards "family oriented (you know, the silent type, just bein there coz it's an event)", I had a good time. The other bands were very very tough, some are a known pub/club performers. Yeah it's a bit unfair but who cares. The main thing is that (at least) me and the band had a good time. After we've played, we all went fer a drink then get our butt home while the contest is still on. Why wait? As I've mentioned earlier, it's very very tough. I wish there was more supportive crowd though. Even the best band I've known who played before us had to deal with the "clap when the host tells you to" kind crowd. Man. Now, I'm waitin fer gigs. It'll be much better.

Ah, losin somethin and gainin somethin back. You know what, I've passed the Takaful Nasional's exam so now I'm officially a Takaful Nasional's insurance agent. Now I'm thinkin of what to do with that title. Hmm, computer still floats my boat :P. Till then.

No comments: