Saturday, October 29, 2005

No more car but I'm good & ex-boss issue.

Last night, when I finally arrived at my new apartment after a whole day of exhaustin Streamyx installation; I noticed somethin was not right. My car which I previously parked near the apartment's staircase was not there. Strange, I don't feel that surprised at all. It's like I knew what happened. Yeah you got it. My car was towed in the finance's garage. *sigh*. There goes my 1st car.

Funny I'm not that disappointed. Maybe because lately I consider the car as my biggest liability. It was. I'm still strugglin in my financial state and the car is not much of a help. But still I am a bit disappointed thinkin that the car is just 3 month overdued. Sheesh. Ah well, DeepaRaya is comin and everybody is rushin to collect money. Heh. I'm gonna miss that four-wheeler-o-mine but I know it'll find a suitable new owner soon. Why don't I bail it out? Because I don't see the need. In my current situation, I realise I can't afford it. Maybe a little longer, when my little economy is more stabilised I can grab a cheap R19. Oh yeah R19 will always be my fav four-wheeler.

I still don't know my detail address of this new place of mine. I just don't have the time to remember it. The work is tirin enough.

My ex-boss (the insurance+used car company I used to work previously.) wanted to see me about some debt in the insurance department. To be honest, I'm tired of that bull. He is just not interested in findin who owe him but he just wanted somebody to blame. The heck. It has been month since I left and why the heck he want me to explain somethin I fergot now? Im frustrated in that. It stings my eardrums to hear him askin if I 'honestly didn't took the money'. Darn. If I took it, my car wouldn't get towed yesterday. Shitty. Just shitty. I'll go and meet him this 4th of Raya and end this sillyness fer good.

To all, Selamat Hari Raya and happy Deepavali. Enjoy it. Later.

1 comment:

isman said...

Dude, Selamat Hari Raya + Maaf Zahir Batin