Saturday, October 15, 2005

Spam is here & I changed work

Holy crap. Read the comments on my blog yet? Not yet? Go and take a peek. Done? Yeah, the thing that's most annoyin has arrived. SPAM. Sheesh. Now they're spammin blog too. Shitty. Yeah I know ID that starts with an "A" will have the most chance to be spammed. Yeah well Blogger will need to do somethin bout this soon because if spam is hauntin me, I know they're hauntin many others too.

I got the broadband installer job. Actually I was workin since Tuesday so that's why I'm not on the net this past few days. Oh yeah I skipped college fer a few days too. What to do? The work is around Shah Alam area and it'll take almost the whole day to finish a few jobs. Not to mention that ridin bike from Seremban, to Puchong, to Klang everyday is tirin. Very very tirin. Can't drive the car because of toll charges, petrol etc is a luxurious liability. Ridin bike at night is dangerous. Although the highway is a 3 lane road, bikers only can safely use the emergency lane. At night, even lorries will cruise at more than 120km/h. Yeah it's crazy. I hate travellin long distance by bike. But what can I do? I've been searchin fer a room to rent but my overhead is not enough so I have to travel all the way from Seremban to Puchong and vice versa everyday.

I have a few more paragraph of rants I wanna write but I'm totally beaten. I'm so tired. Momoe called just now but I was in the bathroom. How unlucky of me. Later then.

No comments: