Sunday, October 09, 2005

Boots + workmate is killin me, missed calls & new job?

Urh. This boots is killin me. My feet are achin arrrghhh!. More than 12 hours wearin this boots fer 2 days and it's startin to kill my foot. Only if I can wear sandal.

Today I was pissed off at work. You see, although I'm just a part timer, I'm also a senior. So my colleague who's goin fer a full time staff doesn't know how to respect that. Damn. I think she's so desperately in need of sale because she kept hoggin possible customer who's I attended. That's plain lame. She did that fer more than 5 time on her 1st day workin. I, bein a patient guy, was able to tolerate that fer a few days until today. I feel like I just want to shout the 'F' word outta my mouth when she did that again and again today. Plain lame. Ah well, I'm just a part timer.

The place I'm workin have the worst mobile reception ever. Damn. I got 2 missed call from Momoe. 1 yesterday evenin and the other one was this afternoon. Ahh. The phone didn't ring at all because the line was zero and 'kablam!', the screen says that I have a missed call. Dagnamnit. I really wanted to hear Momoe's voice. It's too long already. *sigh*.

A new job might get me soon. No I'm not drunk. I have another unofficial interview to go before I'll know if I got the job or not. It's a Streamyx Reseller thingy. Yeah so if you're applyin fer Streamyx broadband, I might be the one doin all the setups fer you, in your home, in bikini. Ok the bikini part was a pathetic attempt to cheer my mood. But the rest is serious. I might get the Bangi & Kajang area though. Ah it's better than nothin.

Actually, this keyboard I'm usin have some sort of problem with the 'F' key. I have to recheck what I wrote because most of the time, the 'F' is not there. Huh. Later.

No comments: