Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm beat and we're beaten. Still it's a great game.

Urhh.. I'm beat. A few mins after my last blog, my friend from BCF called and said that I'm already late. It seem that the match is at Sekolah Teknik Tuanku Jaafar, just next to Sekolah Teknik Ampangan. Drats. I already asked the guard there but he said that he didn't know anythin bout any match. So, I arrived nearly 20 mins late and we already on the lead with 1 - 0. Great. Ain't it?

Yeah. I got the back position as someone already wore goalie's jersey. To tell you the truth he's a much better goalkeeper than me. So everythin was fine. Until after 2nd half. We got beaten 4 - 2 till the end of the game. Ouch. Like I've said, I'm beat. Still, it's a great game and although very tirin fer me, I lasted till the end. Got a scar on my left knee from my attempt to guard our goal post. There will be more matches comin our way and maybe this time around, we (BCF FC) will be more prepared (hey I even bought a new boots, didn't I?).

I'm waitin fer my body to cool down so a can take a nice cold shower and Fahmi called sayin that Fractured will pratice. Tonight. Errrr. Ho boy. I'm excited but my knee doesn't agree with me. Thinkin bout our upcomin gigs in Singapore. Well. Just go with the flow and enjoy the show bro. Hah. It rhymes. Later.

No comments: