Monday, February 14, 2005

Cheapo DSL modemo is dyin *sob*

Looks like my cheapo electronico DSL modem is showin its age. It've been tortured since the day it knows the meanin of broadband. Now, after a few month, it looks like it's dyin of old age.

Old modem != pleasurable internet

Ah. I've been disconnected again. The DSL, LAN & PWR led just lights up without blinkin. The life as we know it, is comin to an end. Well at least fer my good ol DSL modem. I'll surely miss it. Not because it have gave me unforgettable surfin experiences. No. It's because it was a free modem. And free modem doesn't last long. Free modems are like the front line assault team. They got wasted easily. They make pathway to freedom. Even though just an internet freedom. It's freedom nevertheless. And they die halfway makin it. And when that happen, we gotta chunk out another hard-earned money to buy a better modem. And what happen to the ol cheapo modemo? They are forgotten.

Ah. Disconnected again. Well well. Look at it go. The good ol modem. I'll tell you what I'll do. There. Just turn the switch off then back on. And I'm online again. Fer sure it won't take long before I got disconnected again. But well, the ol guy just keeps goin as long as it can. *pat the back of my old modem* Uh. It's hot. I was too hard on it. But we both enjoyed it. It'll be soon till I get a new replacement. A much better model from a well known brand. Aztech mebbe. Or 3Com. Or even another same cheapo DSL modem just like my ol guy if I got too sentimental. No I'm not pullin the plug yet. No sirree. He can manage another few terrabyte of downloads, mp3s, pr0ns or keeps idle without any activities eventhough I'm connected (I always do that.. bein online without any online activity. Yeah I need a therapist). Ah the guy is hotter. No worries though, he can manage it. Yup sure he can. Or can he? Like the old sayin goes:

"Old modem don't die, their chip just burn to a crisp"

So be proud my ol modem. Let the binaries go through like you've never let em in before. Make me smile. Make my day. Heck. I got disconnected again. *sigh*."

No comments: