Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fractured Malacca and Nilai gigs!!!!!! Achtung!

Well well. Well well well well well well well well well well. Well.. Hah! Somethin just came up. Angah called today and said that Fractured have a gig spot soon. In fact, we got 2 gigs to go! The 1st one, this comin February. 19th February to be exact. The other one is on the 6th of March. I'm not quite sure which is when but the venues are: Malacca and Nilai (Negeri Sembilan).

Wowzer. Been a long while since we last perform. At last, a very long last, we finally got a chance again. Damn. Dilemma. Such a dilemma. I'm afraid I can't be too sure if I can manage playin in any of those gigs though. Why? W.O.R.K. Easy. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be around this comin month or so. Temporary re-location.

Heck I really do want to perform. Missed that a lot. I hope I can find me some time fer both gigs. Wish me luck OK? More info on this when I can confirm it. Later!

No comments: