Saturday, January 13, 2007

Should've wrote a one-of-a-kind topic here but heck I'm bored.

B.O.R.E.D. Bored like mad. Urgh. I'm currently havin this urge of leavin all this things behind. Again. I need to get away. I really need to. Bein somewhere else. Somewhere I never been to. Some place where I can see new things. Somewhere nobody else cares. Somewhere I can get my feet wet with salty water and warm with beach sands. Ok now that narrowed the location of choice huh? No matter. The most important thing is, I need to get lost.

Here I am, sittin in the office. Me and Bobby lookin at our computers. He's in some chat room I guess. But I can't stand the songs he's playin. Arghh. It's like a mix of indo-rock and oldies and rock and pop and anime. Urgh. Well there's 1 Iron Maiden song in the playlist so it's not all bad. Wait. Now's it's the 4th rerun time of the list. Uhhhhhh.

Nothin is interestin here on the net. That explains the late mornin blog here. Gettin in and out of Yahoo!'s chat rooms meself. So it's official, I'm really bored. Been installin and uninstallin a few titles but no games are riddin this boredomness. Well all of my best picks is still in Syah's possession. Lucky brat. Speakin bout lucky, he's just a few month's left in bein a dad. Hah! Can't wait fer that too. Wishin his 1st born to be healthy, cute et cetera et cetera.

Converted my blog to Google's. So now I just need to log in usin my Gmail's account. Great. But where's the 'BlogThis' link usually found above my blog? Uh? Wait, wait. Does this mean I have to actually open up a new browser window and log in to blog? Ack! I love usin 'BlogThis'! It's so simple, clutterless, quick and, uh, simple. Please put it back. Please please.

My laptop is in my other boss's house (Ok I have a few bosses here... Sheesh.). And so is all my mp3s collection. Damn. It's hard to sleep without headphone on my ears and the songs from At The Gates, Lamb Of God, Dimension Zero, The Haunted, The Black Dahlia Murder *mumblin other names forever... and ever..* singin meself to sleep. Well at least I fell asleep much quicker now. Bah.

Oops. I've lost my interest in writin more in this post. So I guess that's it fer today. Later.

No comments: