Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Syy.. This is a secret.

Hmmm. I'm thinkin bout tellin you a secret here. Can I trust you on keepin my secret locked? Can I? I guess I can, am I right? Wrong! But heck I'm tellin anyway. Still this is some kind of secret thingy.

If I can choose, I'm given a choice, I'll tell you what I'll do. Yessir. I'll be livin free! Pack my bags, grab my bass guitar and play more music. To hell with work. I'll be tourin where people want to listen. I'll be everywhere. Me, my band, my bass and a girl who understand. A perfect life. Might not be as said but in a sense, to me it's kinda what I'll choose. Play my music till I'm old enough to just lay back and see the much prettier world. Away from this megalomaniacs, away from wars, away from the chaos we changed our world into, away from pollutions, away from the unnescessary ever-changin trends we forced ourselves to cope with.

Only if. *sigh*. But I just couldn't. I know, I'm not that strong. Can't deny that. I'm not quite sure why but I guess this, this "need" just kept pullin me back into this state of neverendin cycle of "reality". Sometime I make my life sucks, most of the time I sucks fer makin my life like this. What is there to brag about, corporate image, gadgets, nice hairdo, bein on time. I still don't know. I know I just don't freakin care. Bah! All this just to be acceptable? To be like the "others"? Like "normal" people? I know I don't need that. Still, I'm in it. I'm amongst all of us, anonymous or not. Sellin our lives to the material world. Shit this is too much, my words I mean.

Can I just run? Away from all this disfigured and/or distorted face of reality? I know I can. But do I have "it"? Enough to pull my legs and start walkin away? Heck it'll be good if I can.

Would the band approve? Would they join me in this craziness of this, this liberation of souls? I'm not sure. I'm not sure I would want to know. I'm not sure if I would ever ask. I might be alone. Like I'd care if I am.

Someday. I know it's just a matter of the right time. I'll leave all this mess we call life behind. But I'll never regret this present life. Nor would I ever fake it. I might be in it and not likin it but I'm no hipocrite. I'm still livin the reality and that small sore in my soul, cryin to break free; still won't break me. Never will I hope. Because I know someday his wish will come true.

Too much dilemma. Some people might not get it. Some others might not get it right. In any ways, maybe it was meant not to be understood because, like I've said, it's a secret. Later.

No comments: