Monday, August 08, 2005

Kreator in KL! Preparin fer recordin & foggy days.

Yeah I know I'm a bit late on this. But I don't care so I'll write bout it anyhow. Yeah dudes and dudettes, Kreator is comin to town!. This Concert List says that they'll be comin to Kuala Lumpur on 25th September. Fractured will be the openin act. Ok I was jokin bout us bein the openin act. The guys (Fractured) will all be there except fer me. I will most probably be nowhere near that place because I'm broke. :D. But it might change so who knows. Maybe you'll see me on the front row of the headbangers.

Speakin bout music stuff, I guess our (Fractured) last show in KL was the end of our 2005 schedule (pffttt. Sounds like we're on tour or somethin.. 'schedule'. pfftt.). Seems like there's no more offer fer us this year so we might as well concentrate on our new songs and gettin ready to go fer recordin. We currently have 3 new songs (We played 1 of our new songs at the Gegaran Metal gig. So that makes you 'rugi sebab tak datang :P'!). This time around, we've up-the-ante on our recordin budget. Time time we're focusin more on quality sound because that's the most critics we heard from our demo album. Hopefully our next full length album will be released next year.

Foggy. Such a foggy day. The only good thing I can think bout it is that it's not as sunny as most of the hot days. That's where the good things end. Damn it's so hot instead! It's like livin in a microwave. Not to mention that it's bad fer the lungs. Oh yeah ciggy do that too but let's just stick to the fog issue aye? It's worsened by the fact that rain is not that frequent anymore. Includin the ever-goin water ration, it's bloody hot. I miss the time I can just let the tab water runnin and bath meself fer hours. Ever my car didn't get its required shower fer quite a long time. Ah well. Just live it.

Can't wait fer PANGKOR! Later then

No comments: