Friday, August 05, 2005

Ex-school memories, will PTPTN accept me? & darn, it's a 'AC-Payee Only' cheque...

I went to my ex-school today. Haha. It was funny. I saw 1 of my old teacher. He's still the same like 10 years ago and seems like he haven't aged a bit. The 'text-book' issue was settled because the person incharge fer if started teachin there on 2000 and all the text-book I lost is history. Nobody knows the price or if it's ever will be published anymore and usin her persuasive approach, Kak Ayu won the jackpot and I don't have to pay a penny. Hehe. Still, there's somethin that's botherin me. There's only 1 certificate fer SPVM so the missin 3 subjects is mind bogglin. I still remember I took the 'Lukisan Geometri & Pendawaian' (Geometry & Wiring Plan) test because I took 9/10 of the test time drawin a bungalow house and left me with not enough time to do the wirin plan. Hahaha. Okay funny stories behind. Where the heck is the other 3 subjects? It's stated that any subject with 9 aggregate will not be listed in the certificate but hell I don't think I flunked all 3 Electrical subjects! I passed the Electrical MLVK Level 1 test with flyin colors and it was harder than that. Drats.

But it's somehow very hard to trace back now because the school is no longer a Vokasional (Vokasional was replaced with Teknik now.) and almost all of the old teachers, administration staff and even the Principal is gone now. My bad, I didn't take the result's slip when it was released a few weeks after SPVM exam which list all the details about all the subjects I took so I'm clueless (my ex-teacher, the un-aged guy I told you before was dragged into the issue too. Thanks to me. And his mind boggled too. :D) to what had happen with all the 3 Electrical subjects. I can accept it if I blew the Geometry bla bla test but the other two? Electrical Theory and Wiring? Ho no I don't think I blew that too. But hey, it's a 10 years old stuff, the school is different now and it's not easy to find a decent solution. Fer now, I'm hopin that the certificate I took is enough fer me to get me a seat in Informatic. It's the only chance I get fer studyin again.

Talkin bout studyin. Kak Ayu will call PTPTN soon to ask bout my status. Can PTPTN accept my application? The answer will be known soon. Still, I'll most probably start my studies this September. With or without a study loan. Ah well, PTPTN is not the only loan provider there is. Oh Kak Ayu said that to me so I'm just repeatin it. :D. Ah, such a happy face aye. It's a rarity.

I haven't paid the car yet because I got a cheque which has to be credited into my bank account and not a cash-cheque. *sigh*. So next Monday, BCF staff from KL, the same consistent lady who called me every month to remind me of the car's payment will surely be glad to dial my number again. Ouch. But hey no worries. I have the money but it's not with me right now. Sounds like a good answer? I sure hope so. It sounded more like a drug dealin movie script though. Later then.

No comments: