Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm back & studyin startin from 12th September

Hey. I'm back and sweet dreams are over. Pangkor was absolutely great, me and Momoe had a great time. I'll tell you more bout it later (because I wrote a blog bout it and left it in a diskette at home.) and all I can say is, 8 days date with Momoe felt so fast. I can still hear waves in my head. I can still smell the salty air and I keep on thinkin that everytime I wake up, I'll see Momoe's sweet face again. *sigh*. Now, everythin is empty. I missed Pangkor. And most of all, I miss Momoe.

Looks like I'll be studyin after all. Startin from 12th September, I'll be meltin my braincells again after all this years. It's a good thing and the only thing left fer me to do now is to find a job with a flexible workin hour so that I can focus on my studies while workin at the same time. Well, not literary 'at the same time' but you know what I mean. I'll just be studyin fer 2 hours per day so I might get a deal with the car company I told you before. The company's boss said that he'll ring me after his vacation soon, before September arrive.

I got no more to write now. The Pangkor experience will be posted soon I hope. Ah, I remember that at this hour, me and Momoe will be walkin near the seashore after takin dinner at TJ's. Yeah Momoe, I miss TJ's cats too. Later.

No comments: