Friday, June 24, 2005

Fever & Fractured in Konsert magazine

Next week will be my last week workin at the company and another week after that will be the long awaited Gegaran Metal 2005 gigs. I haven't done writin the lyrics fer the new song yet because I got a fever. The fever started 3 days ago and although it can be considered gone, I'm still havin this annoyin flu and miserable headache. Pity me huh? Now go make me a soup.

There's a picture of Fractured in Konsert magazine (Vol 74, 15th June 2005 issue) in the "New Sound" section. To tell you the truth, we didn't know we're goin to be put in a magazine because nobody told us and after readin the section, I can see that Fractured's info was taken from our I-Bands.net page. Ah well, there's no article bout us so I won't waste your time. It was salivatin fer me to see the band's name printed on the front cover (I guess Fahmi fell fer that, heck he bought this magazine.) but like I've said, there's not much of an info, no review etc. and I wonder if the editor even bother to download the mp3s in I-Bands.net and listen to our songs.

I might be typin another few hundreds of words in here but this headache is makin my typographical error go rampant. So I'll leave fer now.

Misc rant: If bein sad, dark and hopeless-romantic is what Goth is to metal, am I not goth too?. No I don't listen to goth stuff. It's just that my mood is goth right now. Ok off to bed, again.

No comments: