Sunday, June 12, 2005

Creepy song, jammed new song & new flyer.

Ah. Creepy stuff. My kid sister is buggin me with this same song everyday. It's an Indo-Rock kinda stuff. I dunno what band had the song though. No don't get me wrong. I got nothin against Indo-Rock, mind you. But when the song have lyrics like:

"Aku menunggumu, menunggumu, menunggumu,
mati di depanku, di depanku, didepanku..
"
Translation: "I'm waitin fer you, waitin fer you, waitin fer you,
to die infront of me, infront of me, infront of me,
"

Now there's where it gets creepy. My kid sister said that the song was about a guy singin to his unloyal girlfriend. Whoa. And people blame Metal fer all the evil things. :P. Still, to hear it almost everyday now, eeps. it's still creepy. (=.=#)

Me and Fractured went fer a jam session last night and we practiced our new song. Damn it was great, but the song need more polishin and Hangah can't make it last night so the sound is rather, incomplete. Hangah said that he'll come back to Seremban just 1 week before the gigs because he's savin money to buy an electric guitar. He's aimin fer a Jackson. Uuuu. Don't know what model though. I hopes he'll get what he wants. Got me thinkin bout the moment I was savin my money fer my Ibanez TR Series. Ah, sweet memories, and pain in the arse. Anyway it's really worth it. Every penny. Currently Hangah is the only one who doesn't own an instrument so if he gets it, we don't have to borrow any from other bands.

1 of the 2 new design of Gegaran Metal 2005 gig's flyer is out. Currently I have a few of the small handout flyer so if anyone wants it, just say so. Chicks only. :D. Ok I'm no good at jokin. Anyway, if you want it, say so. I just need 1 copy fer my possession.

Ah. The Indo-Rock song have stop because my sis is goin to work. Yeehaww! I'm spared. Later then.

No comments: