Friday, February 16, 2007

Nilai festival delayed & our track list.

The Nilai music festival which is supposed to be on 3rd of March has been delayed to a new date. The new date is 31st March 2007. So I was told. My info told me that this is a major fest with many big bands playin like Koffin Kanser, Love Me Butch (hey haven't seen this guys in person fer quite a long time since our last gig together) and many more (yeah I know I listed 2 names only but heck I don't remember what my buddy was mumbling back there). It's big dude...

Ok about the infos on the upcoming gig in Malacca. Visit Fractured's MySpace to see the details on this upcoming show and the others. Yeah the next 2 gigs is still sketchy in details but my buddy is still waiting fer the flyers.

Last night me and the guys had a practice session preparing fer the upcoming Malacca show. It's good, since the last time we jammed together was months ago. I'll write our tracklist here, a gift from me, something like a leak information or something (yeah right) fer our next gig.

Fractured's track list:
1. The Bodybag (Archgates of Insanity demo)
2. Let The World Burns (NEW SONG!! Played in Gegaran fer the 1st time.)
3. War of The Lords (Archgates of Insanity demo)
4. Death Zone (NEW SONG!! Never been played live before!!)
5. Once Stabbed (Archgates of Insanity demo)
6. Blinded By Fear (At The Gates cover)
7. Trespass (The Haunted cover)

Keep in mind that we might not be playing all the songs in the list though. Time might not permit us to do so. More or less, this is what you'll expect if you're coming to the show. I personally recommend you to hear out our 2 new songs and comment me on that. Later.

No comments: