Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fractured will play in 3 & secret video?

Ah. Confusing title huh? Ok Fractured will be playing in 3 upcoming gigs. Hopefully. With the 1st gig this coming 19th. Yeah I know it's Monday but it's also Chinese New Year's holiday. That gig will be in Melaka (Malacca). So tomorrow I'll be off to Seremban, after a long long while fer a practice session with the guys.

Speaking about tomorrow, my foster brother is having a wedding of his daughter. Ouch. I just remembered about that a few minutes ago. Well I guess I can go there in the afternoon and go back to Seremban with Angah in the evening. Hmm, I need to go to my foster brother's house to get my Ibanez.

Something relevant with marriage. Fahmi, our drummer is getting engage this coming 18th March. Yeah I'll never know why he's getting engage the day before his gig. Maybe it's something thrilling or whatever. I'm wishing him all the best in his love life. Hmmm. I wonder how he'll be after getting engaged. If his fiance is cool with all the jamming and gig stuff, it's ok but how if she somehow, doesn't approve? *thunder strikes..*. Now that can, uhm, sucks.

Something fer you guys. Somehow I stumbled onto a video of us performing in the last gig, Gegaran Metal 2005. This video is hosted at MetalTerus.com.my and in the MetalTerus TV section, scroll down the video list a little bit until you see "VIDEO: Fractured". After seeing the video, it amazes me how many camera are actually taking our video. Nice editing, I prefer Udin's style of video editing but heck it's ok. The sound on the other hand, is nearly hard to hear. You might need to turn your speaker's volume up and heck, the sound ain't that good either. It's ok fer a live show recording. But wait till you see the video taken from Fahmi's camcorder. Now that sound is, a big WHOA.

I'm posting the video here, fer you guys to enjoy. Hopefully you'll like it. As this is a video from outside source, I'm not sure how long they'll host the video. So watch it when you still got the time. In fact, save the file on your local hard disk if you want to. Remember to get Apple Quicktime to view this video. Ohh I missed my long hair so much...



Video courtesy of MetalTerus TV.

Some info about this song. This is "The Bodybag". Used to be "Inside The Bodybag" in the demo album. As weird as it'll sound, I AM singing with a lyrics. If you want to know what's the lyrics? Here it is:

Song: The Bodybag
Music: Fahmi / Fractured
Lyrics: Karl

[verse 1]
I hunt
Instinct more than animal
You'll fall
Your blood will taint this scene

[pre-chorus]
A killing spree
I'll set you free

[chorus]
I'll watch you die
Another body's falling
Tonight

[verse 2]
No guilt
Motiveless killing frenzy
Hollow
Prepare to leave your body

[repeat pre-chorus]

[repeat chorus]

[Udin solo]

[repeat verse 1]

[repeat pre-chorus]

[repeat chorus]


Yeah I know I messed up during the 2nd verse. Kinda replaced the 'hollow' word with something else haha! Ah. Looking at this video brings the memories back. Pure fun. hey Momoe was there and I hope she'll remember this when she sees it.

If you're interested in seeing us perform again, wait till the next update on our upcoming gigs then COME AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!! Warrrgh!! *sore throat*. Later.

p/s: Yeah I know I now type the trailing 'G' in every needed sentences. You can thanks Blogger's english grammar's correction proggy fer that..

No comments: