Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My kid sister got married!, my aunt died & a bit about me.

Hi everyone. *crickets sound...*. Ok. It's been a long time since I last wrote something in here eh. Much has been happening around me over here. Many are interesting.

20th June, My kid sister got married with her long-time boyfriend. She arranged the ceremony herself with her boyfriend (now husband) helping her out. I felt like it was just yesterday I taught her how to ride bicycle. And now, she's a wife to somebody. I'm really happy fer her. It was a meaningful ceremony indeed. Sheesh I wanted to upload pictures on the net fer quite some time now but didn't have the time to do so. Soon I hope. The "akad nikah" went on smoothly, with my new brother-in-law went on the "lafaz akad" only once. Great. My wedding is coming up next and I have to do the same. Sheesh.

On 21st is the "bersanding" and "kenduri". Don't tell anyone but I got this itsy-bitsy tears on my eyes watching my kid sister in her wedding dress. So beautiful. Got many relatives from my brother-in-law side and from my late mother's side. None from my late father came though. Why? I'll tell u later. One of the thing that made me smile is that my older sister's daugther saved her own money and bought my kid sister a wedding present without even anyone knowing bout it. Wow.

22nd June. The day my father died. It's the same day her sister, my aunt died. She had a stage 4 ovary cancer, got critical on 21st and she died peacefully on 22nd. That's why none from my late father came. Me and my older sister managed to go to her house, but we're too late and she was already buried in Keramat. My older sister was the one who felt losing our aunt the most because they used to be so close. Chatting on the phone every week and such.

How's my preparation fer my own wedding? Aha. There's progress somewhere. Well we bought things fer our "hantaran" and it's almost complete. All is left fer the "hantaran" is cakes, fruits, shower/shampoo thingy set and her bracelet. "Duit hantaran" on the other hand, is another story. It's.. uh.. well I'm saving.

Done HIV blood test yesterday with my fiancee and we're both negative. Alhamdulillah fer that. We had to go to Nilai fer the test as the schedule varies between the district. I'm planning to check fer Talasemia but it'll be later.

Work is ok. I got a part-time job now. The pay is good and I don't have to do it everyday. The only thing I had to cope is that I need to travel places which is quite tiring. Ah well.

As fer my band Fractured, we're still waiting to record the vocal tracks (my part) and do the mixing. Had to put that on hold somehow because of, well, money problems. Heh. Still, no worries, we'll try to finish our new stuff as quick as we can. The guys are kinda quiet this past few weeks. Too long without jamming.

That's it fer now. I'm trying to be frequent in here again but as I'm working 2 jobs now, it'll take some time to do so. Anyway, see ya later!

No comments: