Friday, April 18, 2008

A bit of what I've been up to. Or not.

It's been long aye. Since I last post anything here. Well, after so many things happened, here I am again. I'm using my AMD64 pc now, not exactly according to the spec I wanted but it's working. Still got a few more things to buy before I'm satisfied.

How am I nowadays? I'm ok. Still working in Seremban and I signed up fer a part-time job recently. A 5-days-a-month job and the pay is good. Well, I'm getting married soon ain't I?

Speaking about getting married, how is my preparation so far? It's ok. Been buying some stuff here and there. Planning the 'kenduri' and stuff. Saving money.

I'm nearly done with writing the lyrics fer our new song, Leaving Deads Behind. My vocal track will only be recorded next month. As usual, financial problem. *sigh*. I know we're supposed to get it done this month but then, we have to delay it fer another month. Hopefully next month will be ok. The good part is, I can still finish writing the lyrics. Heh.

Fractured was supposed to play in a gig somewhere in Bangkok last Monday. But because Fahmi didn't get a leave, the offer was turned down. The sad thing was, I only knew this thing on the said monday. Seems like I'm still the last person on earth to know. Drats. I wish I knew the Bangkok gig's detail but I didn't so I can't write any info about it.

We *might* be playing in a Johor gig soon. Maybe "Konsert D'Selatan" but I need to confirm that. As always, maybe I'll be the last to know. Later.

Oh. Before I forget. Happy birthday isman!. Enjoying it.

No comments: