Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm not dead yet, Kreator's a blast! & another gig slot fer us?

Kawabunga dude! It's me again. Just when you thought I'm gone fer good huh? Ah well I've been busy with re-stabilizin my life and there's none I can do with the blowout NIC in my laptop so my internet life has been reduced drastically. But I'm writin somethin now so you can be sure I'm not gone fer good.

Anyone went to Kreator's gig held recently? I didn't but the other Fractured's members had a blast time there. Fahmi said that over 3,000 Kreator fans was there. I saw the video he took and wow, it's so happenin! Sheesh. RM70 per person and 3,000 turn out is somethin man. Well it's Kreator!

Hear ye, hear ye. The Gegaran Metal 2005 gig might not be the last Fractured show fer this year. Talks with Fadzil from MusikBox exposed that we might be playin in November. Yeoowww. Am I happy? You can be damn sure I am. We've been practicin our new songs and we're plannin on doin a full-lenght album early next year. So, you guys can hear a few more of our new songs this November. This time, make sure you come! Yeah this goes to you too Isman.

I'm in the middle of the class right now so I better stop right here. Expect more rantings from me again. Later!

2 comments:

isman said...

wot? me?? saya tak bersalah ..... miahahah (evil laughter)

isman said...

dude, selamat berpuasa dan beribadah di bulan Ramadhan. bless u!