Sunday, December 31, 2006

Saddam's dead, so now the world is a better place? Right?

Arghh! I wrote a lengthy blog just now and it went kapuff! Drats. Now I have to recall all the nasty things I wrote and write it back. Sheesh.

Luckily it's Aidil Adha, or Eid ul-Adha. Just seein the millions of pilgrims in Mecca is an extraordinary sight. The time when we remind ourselves that race, tribe, wealth and physical are nothin in the eye of God. Such a teary feelin inside. What a blessin.

Oh, before I forget, my answer fer the question above is just a simple "no". The world aren't gettin any better. Heck no. Mixed feelin fer sure. Such a disrespectful act to kill someone, be it criminal or not on Eid. I'm shocked, yes. I'm still shocked. Not because Saddam was sentence to death but by the day they execute it. How much disrespectful can they get?

Surely some will be happy about it. I know Bush and co. are. Funny though, Saddam was their closest ally in the war against Iran. The US gov backed Saddam to waste and kill young Iraqis and Iranians men in the shameful Iran-Iraq war. Hundreds of thousands of people died in that war. But not a single blame came to the US gov. Why? Because the US President is untouchable by any law? Because they're the beacon of democracy? If this is what they call a 'democracy', then I don't know what differences it has from dictatorship.

Maybe Saddam deserve it. But he's not the only criminal there is. What about the unlawful invasion of Iraq masterminded by Bush and co.? What about the lost lives of innocents and destructions that came with it? Wanna talk about 'fair trial'? Then put Bush and all the war-mongerin US Presidents in court too damn it! So tell me he's not a criminal too! To me, what he did was as filthy as what Saddam did to the Kurds back then.

I wonder why the Iraqi's court made such a rush execution fer Saddam. So I smell somethin fishy. We know US gov have influenced the whole trial process. Maybe the execution was done so quickly to avoid the known US-Iraq history of alliance uncoverin somethin more vicious than we could ever think possible? Yeah we know Saddam was backed by US gov in Iran-Iraq war. Think about that.

So Saddam is dead. But US Invasion regime is still in Afghanistan, US Invasion regime is still in Iraq and US gov policy will still allow the murders of Palestinian by zionist regime. More body counts, more dead innocents. The main picture will still be the same.

I'm tired, I didn't manage to recall many of the things I wrote earlier. Ah. Politics. Hate em but I'm in so much anger I just can't help to write about it. May we all be in the blessin of God and in His protection. World peace is not just a word to say or write. Later.

No comments: