Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy fastin.

Hola. How's your puasa been goin on? Mine's fine. Except fer a few days ago, the 2nd day of fastin to be exact. I vomited my stomach out just right before imsak. So I was left with an empty stomach fer the whole fastin day. It was somethin I ate a day earlier. I guess it was the junk food. But fastin is still fun and I'm glad mine is not yet broken even fer a single day.

Pasar Ramadhan or the Ramadhan Bazaar. Ahh. One of the nicest place. It took me a few days to find the best place with the best food. People say the bazaar(s) here is not as happenin as last year. I don't have a clue because last year I'm not livin here yet. It's ok although I miss my old place Seremban.

The food here is good too. Not forgettin the girls. Hah! One of the time that we can see (most) girls without their makeup.

Talkin bout food. I guess I still have this syndrome of buyin many food and ended up eatin just a few of it. But this year I'm spend my money more wisely. Still I have the rambang mata when I see all the choice of superbly delicious food on display. Yum. Makes me want to point my fingers at those food like a drunken cowboy.

I also noticed that my appetite has sunken dramatically this fastin season. I ate a plate of rice 2 times per day. 1 fer berbuka and the other fer sahur with the latter, thanks to my abang angkat who call up every mornin, remindin me to come to his house fer sahur. Except fer yesterday mornin where I speak on the phone while sleepin. So I missed a sahur. Heh. Wonder how much weight I'll lose this year. Enjoy your puasa folks! Later.

No comments: