Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello world... ? *I'm still alive*

I was about to blog somethin today. Errr, supposed to be 3/4 hours ago but I was stuck with games. So I guess that can wait fer another day. How was everythin? Somethin is ok, and somethin is, uhm, somethin else. Been a potato couch fer a few days and I think I survived because of this laptop-o-mine here. Without it, I might be dead. Dead bored. In another few weeks or sooner, you guys can be sure that it'll be super rare fer me to blog anymore. No the owner of this wifi's hotspot didn't know I've been 'borrowin' her internet access, yet, but I'll be busy with the new job. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll be busy with the new job but still be bloggin like usual. Or maybe I'll be busy searchin fer another new job. Or maybe my new job will be bloggin about somethin. I'd write more here but I guess this is enough fer now. Later then!

No comments: