Thursday, August 03, 2006

34,000 fer Fractured (In my dream..) & chess fer headache.

I had a dream last night. Fractured was called to play a gig, or I think it's more to a big concert somewhere in KL. On the flyer (Ohhh the flyer is soooo cool..) they even print a statistic of a sort that shows how much crowd the specific band can bring into the concert. How much did we get? Around 34,000. And we were the 3rd lowest in all the 7 (or maybe 8) bands listed. Bah. So it's not a happy dream I know.

What else is new? Hmm. Nothin. Just sharin my dream. Hah!

Ok I had a date arranged a few days ago by my 'abang angkat's family. Pfftt I know I'm hopeless but I never knew I was THIS hopeless. Somehow it's good to know that there are people who care. Don't ask about the date because I won't tell. Currently that's not too important.

So what is important anyway? My band! Arghhh! I just realised that it's been too long since I last practice with the band. Last 2 weeks they jammed without me. 3 piece without the bass AND vocal. My bad. How bout this week? I think I need to go back to Seremban. This songs kept playin in my head and my bass keep buggin my sleeps, tellin me to practice, practice and practice.

Bobi brought his guitar so now it's much easier fer me to practice by meself. Hey it's not my fault fer the late reaction but I can't just practice with my bass without any amplifier can I?

I have to stop fer now. Got this headache on the left side of my head. Sheesh. Had a few game of chess last night and it was a long while since I played that. Haha. Later.

No comments: