Sunday, December 12, 2004

The king is dead.... R.I.P Dimebag Darrel..

This is sad. I saw this news on local tv yesterday and I was shocked. I still am. Damn. Dimebag Darrel, ex-axeman fer Pantera was shot dead while performin fer his new band Damageplan. SHOT DEAD! I read some report that he took a few shots by the killer. Fuck. Why? Fuckin psycho. I can't help to swear. Sometime people are fuckin stupid. What the hell that Dimebag do to make people wanna kill him? His brother, Vinnie Paul was shot too in the incident. This is a sad day and a dark history of metal.

I was a fan of Pantera when I heard Vulgar Display Of Power when I was still in highschool. I still am a fan. Fuckin shit. I'm still in shock. The fag who shot Dime is the biggest pussy of all time. That psycho is the product of this crazy world of hate today. What do you get when guns are available to psychos everwhere? This is the result. You got one more great influence in metal dead. Yeah I'm fuckin emotional right now. This is a great loss. I'm sad. I'm readin www.metalunderground.com and they have 1 article with a picture of Dime and Phil together and I'm sad to see the pic.

The stage, where bands and audiences became brothers, is no longer safe. Metal will never be the same again. To us metalheads, let's play tribute to the genius.

Rest In Peace, Dimebag Darrel.

No comments: